What is a Spotlight Stub?
Spotlight stubs are native display ads that are placed alongside video content on Disney+ Hotstar.
When should I use a Spotlight Stub?
Spotlight stubs are a good choice for driving consideration or traffic to your website.
What are the creative specifications of a Spotlight Stub?
- Use contrasting background colors that don't clash with the wrapper background color.
- Keep the creatives free from all call to actions. Our design accommodates for the call to action that you select while setting up the campaign.
- If you're promoting a coupon in your creatives, please do not use it as the CTA.
What are the available targeting options for Spotlight Stubs?
A spotlight stub is available for consideration objective. You can target your audience based on:
- Mobile Carriers
- Custom Audience
How will I be charged?
Spotlight stubs are available at cost-per-1000 impressions (CPM) or cost per click (CPC).
- CPM: Ad impression counted when display ad is served to the viewer
- CPC: Click counted to desired landing page or destination
What type of ads can I run?
Whether you want to deliver a short actionable message in 10 seconds or less or increase awareness through an engaging story, you can achieve your objective through the wide range of ad formats available on AdServe. Non-Skippable Video Ads 1. ...
How should I plan on Hotstar for reaching my marketing objectives?
Before you create a campaign on AdServe, it is important to identify your marketing objective. A marketing objective is what you'd want your campaign to achieve. On AdServe, we've categorized goals into three broad objectives: 1. Brand Awareness ...