Here are the steps to create a campaign in AdServe:
2. Choose your marketing objective.
3. Set the campaign name and select the brand that you'd like to promote. If you haven't created a brand already, click on 'Create Brand' to create one.
4. Enter your ad set details. In the ad set details, you'll need to enter an ad set name, select the creative type and choose the ad placement.
An ad set is a combination of your creative type, targeting, budget, and schedule.
5. Choose from the available targeting option. Learn more about the targeting options available here.
6. Next, set your campaign duration (start date and end date), budget, and frequency. Also, choose if you'd like to be billed for impressions, views or clicks. Please note that the options available will vary as per the objective chosen.
7. Once you've set the ad set details, you'll need to create the ad. Enter the ad name, upload the ad asset, fill out the accompanying text, and the landing page URL.
You'll be able to see a preview of your ad in the right panel. Make sure that you check the preview to see if everything is as you wanted.
8. You are now ready to publish your campaign. Published campaigns undergo quality reviews. You can expect to hear back from our team within 24 hours of publishing the campaign.
9. Once approved, provide the GSTIN and make payment using credit card, debit card or net banking. You can also view your invoices and transactions through your dashboard.